If your ability to move comfortably is restricted and you are suffering from pain, be it long term tendon , muscle or joint pain, chronic back problems, sprains, strains, overuse injuries, knee and shoulder pain or some of the following symptoms:
• Pain in muscles, tendons, or joints that persists for more than a few days
• Joint pain that becomes more intense during periods of rest
• Difficulty using that particular body part to perform daily functions (e.g., carrying, lifting or walking up the stairs)
• Swelling or bruising around the joint or the location of an injury
• Limited range of motion, such as an inability to straighten the back
• Joint deformity
• Signs of infection including heat, inflammation, fever, and/or redness
• Any unusual symptoms in the pain region
Then it is time to have an Orthopedic consultation with a highly qualified and experienced specialist Orthopedic Doctor at SW11 MEDICAL.
We are dedicated to your well being through non-surgical orthopaedics. We are able to offer diagnosis, treatment, prevention and rehabilitation of muscoskeletal conditions. We provide a comprehensive evaluation and treatment for the following conditions:
• acute and chronic spinal conditions, sports injuries in children and adults,
• general muscoskeltal disorders in adults, children and elderly patients
• degenerative inflammation joint conditions
• congenital defects
We understand that a visit to the orthopaedic doctor can be a daunting one. It is not uncommon for a patient to have suffered a neck or shoulder pain or muscuskeletal complaint for a long period of time and not have had it diagnosed for fear of what they might be told or indeed if they need surgery. At TMC we are here to help you be at your best and offer you relief from your symptoms.
You wont need a GP referral letter and therefore can cut out the needless waiting time. You can schedule an appointment convenient to you. Your consultation will include a full medical history, locating your problem, identifying the cause of it, and offering you treatment options accordingly. These options can vary from advice on pain medication, injections such as Platelet Rich Plasma, rehabilitation and physical therapy.